150g glutinous rice flour
20g tapioca flour
100g mashed pumpkin
70g palm sugar, chopped
70g grated coconut
1/4tsp fine salt
1. Combine the glutinous rice flour, tapioca flour and mashed pumpkin in a mixing bowl, slowly add in water and knead till smooth.
2. Steam grated coconut with salt for about 3mins, set aside to cool.
3. Bring a pot of water to boil. Pinch a small piece of dough (15g each) and flatten lightly. Fill in palm sugar in the center and seal it and lightly roll them into a ball.
4. Cook the balls in the boiling water, when the rice balls float to the surface, continue to cook for another 1-2mins.
5. Remove them and coat with grated coconut.