- 2-3 apples
- Cinnamon, as much as you’d like
- Pick out a really sharp chef’s knife, a blunt one just won’t work
- Slice apples as thinly as possible (so that the core, or a hole, is in the middle of each circular slice)
- Preheat oven to 220F
- Lay apple slices onto two baking sheets, leaving an even amount of space between each slice
- Sprinkle with as much cinnamon as you’d like
- Place trays in the oven. Let them bake for 1 hour.
- Flip over the apple slices, let bake for another hour.
- Pack and take to work! Enjoy