Tuesday, September 28, 2010
~ Fudge Brownie ~
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (bakers chocolate squares)
1/2 pound butter or margarine
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup flour
2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
* Preheat the oven to 350ºF (325ºF if using a glass baking dish).
* Melt the chocolate
and butter or margarine in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
* Stir in the remaining ingredients in order, one at a time (the eggs also go in one at a time).
* Pour the mixture into a 9"x13" pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
* Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not over bake - the center should still have slightly moist crumbs when tested with a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies.
* Cool thoroughly before cutting.
Side Note :
It is even better if you refrigerate it overnight before cutting