1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup water (maybe more)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 Holland onion - sliced thinly
1. Whisk egg in a bowl. Add in fresh milk, water and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well to form thin batter.
3. Add in onion and stir to mix.
4. Heat a non stick skillet. Add a bit of olive oil.
5. Pour some batter on the skillet and using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round.
6. Cook until surface of pancake changes color, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
7. Serve with chicken curry or anything to your liking.