200g ghee (Windmill Gheeblend)
180g caster sugar
1 egg yolk
100g cornflakes - finely ground
80g semolina/sugee flour
Nestum - finely ground
Icing sugar - optional (I omit)
1. Mix ghee, shortening and caster sugar.
2. Add in egg yolk. Continue mixing.
3. Add the cornflakes, cornflour and semolina. Mix well.
4. Finally add in flour, a little at a time till you get a soft dough.
5. Pinch off pieces and roll into small balls, the size of a marble. Place them on the baking tray.
6. Bake in a preheated fan oven at 150 C for 20 minutes or so.
7. Let it cool before coating with the mixture of milk powder and ground nestum.
8. Place on a small papercups and ready to serve.