The way you start the day is exceptionally important for the way you live your life. Drinking warm water with lemon in the mornings is a popular trend. However, it doesn’t “squeeze” all the potential that a lemon has to offer.
When you drink warm water with lemon inside, you don’t use all the SUPER nutrients the pulp and the peel have. If you boil the whole lemon without squeezing only the juice, you’ll get all the nutrients the lemon has to offer inside that warm liquid mixture. In fact, the effects of this SUPER elixir fundamentally increase the powerful benefits of the lemon water!
Here is how to prepare this SUPER potion:INGREDIENTS:
- 6 Lemons;
- 20 Oz. Of Water;
- Slice up 6 Lemons in half and add them to a 20 oz. of water in a pot;
- Bring the water to a boil and let it boil for 3 minutes;
- Leave the pot to cool down for 10 – 15 minutes;
- Remove the lemons and the pulp from the water;
- Sip the hot lemon water in a tea cup;
- Add the rest of the warm lemon water in a glass bottle for later use;
NOTE: You can add honey to the tea cup for better taste!
- Boosts your immune system.
- Protects you from colds.
- It gives you incredible boost of energy.
- Aids in digestion and regulates your metabolism.
- Cleanses you from various toxins.
- Balances the pH Levels of your organism.
- Clears your skin to look beautiful.
- Freshens your breath.
- Aids in weightloss.
- Boosts your mood and happiness, prevents depression.
- Hydrates your lymph system.
- Promotes healing.
In other words, this cup of goodness helps you start the day hydrated, healthy, beautiful and happy, filled with positive energy to show the world who you really are! The recipe is very, very simple and with only 6 lemons you have 1 week of SUPER potion in your fridge.
Don’t worry, if the water is boiled once you don’t need to heat it every morning. It’s ok if you drink it cold as an ice tea. The nutrients are all inside. Just make sure it’s not too cold. If you prefer it warm, than it’s best if you put 1 dosage in a coffeepot and heat it a little bit.